Air Conditioning Repair In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Do you have problems with your air conditioner? There is nothing worse than flipping the switch on your thermostat to ‘cool’ and not feeling the sweet relief of cold air entering your room. Even the most well-maintained air conditioner system is in need of repair at one point or another.
Our team is ready to troubleshoot and repair your air conditioner as quickly as possible. We only offer the most cost-effective home air conditioner repair solutions to get your home cool and comfortable, even on the hottest days of summer.Book Your Appointment
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
A broken air conditioner is an emergency when too much heat can lead to a health risk. If you’re experiencing health concerns due to a broken AC unit, please call the office and we’ll schedule a service technician to come out and troubleshoot your unit as soon as possible.
Contact our main number, 780-464-3337 to schedule a visit! We try to provide same-day appointments, but during peak season this is sometimes not possible.
Ready to get your air conditioner repaired?
Call us on 780-464-3337 or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book An Appointment
Common Air Conditioner Problems
There can be multiple reasons why your air conditioner isn’t working the way it should be. By learning the common ac problems you can prevent future, costly damages to your air conditioner. Don’t hesitate to give our team a call if you’ve noticed any of the issues below regarding your air conditioner:
- Your air conditioner isn’t turning on when it should be. A fix could be as simple as checking your thermostat batteries or resetting your circuit breaker.
- Your air conditioner coolant starts leaking. Coolant leaks can lead to lots of different issues, from higher power bills when your ac is running to uneven cooling temperatures throughout your home.
- Your air conditioner is making a lot of noise. There are different sounds for different problems. The sound could be a result from a problem with your motor or faulty electrical components.
- Your air conditioner has a problem with its electrical controls. This could be a result of turning it on and off too often.
- Parts of your air conditioner can freeze up altogether. There are multiple issues that can lead to parts freezing such as insufficient airflow or low coolant levels.
- Your air conditioner unit started with the cover on. Sometimes units are started up in the springtime before a cover is removed.
- Your furnace filters are dirty. Make sure to regularly replace your furnace filters!
- You set your thermostat to low. Air conditioning shouldn’t be set below 20C!
Air Conditioning Troubleshooting Tips
While our professional and experienced technicians are only a phone call away, we know that when an emergency strikes it’s important to find a quick fix — fast! Try these super common air conditioning troubleshooting tips first:
- Is the power switch turned on? Start the process of elimination at the power source by testing your air conditioning unit’s on/off switch, as well as the breaker.
- Check your filter. Some units have a built-in shut-off mechanism if filters are dirty and not functioning properly.
- Is the intake blocked? Remove any items or debris that may be restricting air flow to your system.
- Double-check your thermostat settings and your thermostat battery.
- Check the doors and closures on your unit to make sure everything is securely fastened.
Did this help? If not, we’re happy to come out and take a look! Book an appointment.
We Make Air Conditioner Repair Easy!
First Call makes the AC repair process as easy as possible! Our friendly office staff will book an appointment that works with your schedule. We’ll show up to quickly diagnose your system issues and repair your air conditioner, usually in just one visit.
No matter what air conditioner unit you have, our team of technicians can service and repair them all! You can count on our team to get your system back up and running and your home cool as soon as possible. Some air conditioner makes and models we repair include:
- York and Coleman