Payment Options for Your New A/C
Get Financing and Low Monthly Payments
Finance Your A/C and Sleep Better All Summer Long
Not sure if you should take the plunge and get A/C?
Most folks can’t believe they waited so long to get air conditioning once they see the benefits of it. A/C improves your sleep and makes your home far more comfortable during those hot afternoon days.
We understand that getting air conditioning is a big investment. If you are concerned about the cost, we have many flexible options to make your A/C investment more affordable and easy on your budget.
You might be currently replacing your furnace and not sure whether you should add in A/C? To make things easier, we provide finance options to spread out your total cost into manageable monthly payments.
You deserve the most comfortable home possible!
Why finance your new air conditioner?*
- The cost of your air conditioner is spread out into equal monthly payments
- Payment term of 24-180 months
- 1.5% Admin fee applies up to $149
- Interest rate is 12.99%
- You can finance any air conditioner install or repair over $1,000 in value
- Pay off early with no penalty
Check FinanceIT for the latest info
Finance Your Air Conditioner
For any air conditioner new installation or repair over $1000, you can choose to finance the cost. This makes it easy to fix or replace your home’s A/C when you most need it.
How much does financing your air conditioner cost?
Finance your A/C from as low as $56 per month.
Get a flexible payment plan:
- Financing is subject to approved credit.
- You can take up to 15 years to pay off the balance of your loan
- Set up direct debit payments from your bank account or you can use a credit card to make monthly payments
- There’s no penalty for paying off the balance of your loan at any time
- An administration fee will apply to all new financing contracts
Be sure to check our rebates and promotions page regularly. Some seasonal promos offer additional savings when you bundle products together, and many of our manufacturing partners offer rebates, which may apply.